Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday Inspirations June 28, 2009

My husband and I are speaking today in our main church meeting (Sacrament Meeting). I have to admit to feeling a bit daunted with the subject he gave me: The Prophet Joseph Smith and the Coming Forth of the Book of Mormon and the Purpose of the Book of Mormon. Yeah, tell me about it.

Fortunately for me there were several fairly fantastic articles written by the leaders of our Church I was able to work from. One of those talks was given many years ago by a late president of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (nicknamed the Mormon Church), a great man by the name of Ezra Taft Benson. Instead of giving you my own inspirations this morning, I decided to share with you one of the men who inspired me this last week.

The Keystone of Our Religion

Please read it for some insight into this marvelous gift we've been given - the Book of Mormon - and how it can bless our lives!

No comments: