Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm Getting Nervous!!!

Tomorrow I'm participating in a boutique. I've done only one boutique before and I sold a whole two items...and they were to family members :P But I was glad I did it as I learned an awful lot about how to display my things and what might be more of a seller.

So this time I'm going crazy! I've got everything from beaded bracelets for little girls to crocheted scarves to fuzzy knitted scarves to fuzzy hair scrunchies to ribbon scrunchies to ribbon bookmarks. Whew! And every time I think to myself, "I'm sure I've got enough," I start to panic and begin making more!

That's not what's got me nervous. I can't help wondering if all the money, time, money, effort, and money I've put into this next boutique will be worth it. Will anyone actually buy what I'm offering to sell? Am I charging enough? Am I charging too little? Will people like what they see? Or will they just give it all a cursory glance before heading off the next table?

AAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

Had to get that out. I suppose, when it all comes down to it, even if I don't sell a thing...I have Christmas presents GALORE.

One person I'm really excited to share this with is a friend by the name of Ashlee. She's the one who is putting this all together and asked me to be one of the vendors. She makes the MOST amazing soaps. Seriously. For the first time in my life there's a soap out there that doesn't dry my skin. In fact, when I'm having really bad skin days I know one little shower later my skin will feel TONS better. She's also doing lotions, which I hope to purchase.

In any case, if you're reading this before tomorrow and have any chance of coming, feel free to visit and see all there is! We've got Pampered Chef, Scentsy, Stampin' Up, greeting and holiday cards, holiday decorations, soaps and lotions, everything I made, pop-can belts and bracelets, pillowcase dresses (can't wait to see what that's all about), and loads more!

It's Saturday the 10th from 10-3 at 2577 W. Robin Road (3145 S). Come and check it all out!

No comments: