Tuesday, November 3, 2009

World's Strongest Kid

First, I promise Halloween pics will be arriving soon.

I wanted to post this YouTube video. It's something my boys came across, and it blows my mind!!! I can't decide if I'm more fascinated, or disturbed, by what this kid can do at just four years old!

Once again, I can't seem to upload YouTube videos to the blog, so I'll just be sending you on over.

I Am In the World Strong Kid! Italia 1

You GOTTA go take a look and tell me what you think.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Seriously wish I could swear, because a profound work would come out, instead I'll say, Crime-a-nollie! Or "crimes" remember when we would say that? :)
My mouth dropped to the ground when I saw what this four year old could do. Doesn't seem possible. I think about what harm that is doing to his little body to be that ripped already...?

Josie and Wayne said...

As cute as that is to have a four year old so ripped, I wonder if it will stunt his growth or something. Like how Gymnast mature later and tend to be shorter or something? I don't know, but I know I'd rather just let my kid be a kid.