Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A New Chapter

There comes a time in everyone's life when it's time to start a new chapter: graduating high school, heading off to college, beginning or ending a relationship, getting married, getting divorced, having children, or, like me, starting something new...say a blog.

I've had a passion for writing since I was young, but never had the courage to do anything with it. Okay so maybe a Reflections contest or two back in elementary school, but nothing along these lines. It's never easy to put yourself out there, even if it's fairly anonymous. Still, when the Holy Spirit nudges, it's wise to listen, and I wasn't just nudged. I was practically knocked to the floor.

You'll probably find this to be a hodge-podge of everything. I absolutely love to learn, and will pick up a book on everything from the newest direction of allergy elimination to teaching yourself to draw; from how to pick a ripe cantaloupe to possible locations for the Book of Mormon - another testament of Jesus Christ. I find almost everything to be absolutely fascinating.

So here's hoping you'll stick with me for however long this new chapter of my life lasts.

No comments: